Friday, April 16, 2010

Week like... 11??

Okay okay so I got REALLY behind ;) but now you can just enjoy my work in one big hurrah! :)

My friend Jesslyn and I threw our new friend Amanda an awesome baby boy baby shower at... Panera Bread!  We are such great friends that we were too busy to do the shower before the baby came...whoops...hey well I was in Utah for my sisters wedding...SO that cute little boy was there too!

I was having a really hard time coming up with a baby boy design that was just plain cute!  So I googled baby boy showers and came upon this blog where the invitation was actually blue and white stripes and laying on a yellow and white stripped table cloth!  Viola!


Inspiration hit me and I recreated my own little version:


I still like her script font better than what I came up with but such is life!  After I was finished I realized that it would be cheaper and faster to print these little beauties through Walgreens online photo service with a special spring discount deal they were having on just that day!  

So...I got a little border happy and chose this border to complete the job:


I seemed very beach-like, very Florida - esk you know?  Kinda like an olden day swimsuit for a child.  I was happy with the results!

2 comments:

  1. I love it :-) Very VERY cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love love love this. I love how you made the edges of the stripes have a distressed look. Lovely!

    Megan

    P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete